Henné Color Henna colour enhancing mask
Made in France
- Our Henné Color Henna colour enhancing masks made with henna are gentle hair colour care products that offer nuanced, shiny results.
- Applied to natural or coloured hair, they are used as colouring masks to care for your hair and “revive” a hair colour, or subtly play with your natural hair colour.
- They reload the hair fibre in colour.
- They embellish the hair thanks to natural active complexes selected for their beneficial effect on your hair: henna extract, Shea butter and Ylang Ylang essential oil.
- Sourced in India or Egypt, our henna is carefully selected for optimum colour results. They are checked and free from heavy metals and p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) that can cause certain henna tattoos to lead to serious allergies.
- For your safety, independent specialized laboratories carry out microbiological tests on our products.
- It enables an easier application and an optimum care and colour result.
- All of our formulas are tested under medical supervision.
- They can be used on all types of natural or coloured hair.
- Henna is known for its beneficial properties on hair and scalp. It has a strengthening, antiseptic, antiseborrheic effect, and brings softness, suppleness, shine and volume to the hair.
- Our Shea butter is a virgin pressed butter and is rich in fatty acids.
- Our Ylang Ylang essential is recognised for its invigorating action on the hair.
- The colour is reloaded in pigments, boosted, radiant.
- The combined action of Shea butter, Ylang Ylang essential oil and henna contribute to the beauty of your hair.
The hairstylist’s recommendations:
- Regular use once a week of our Henna colour enhancing masks made with henna helps to boost your hair colour, shine and take care of it. This is an ideal hair colouring care product between 2 hair colours.
- The use of gentle, silicone-free Henné Color Hair care shampoo made with organic henna will improve colour and care results.
- Our Henna colour enhancing masks made with henna can be used to intensify natural or coloured highlights.
- They can be applied to natural, coloured or highlighted hair.
A choice of shades
- Our Henné Color Henna colour enhancing masks made with henna exist in 6 colours, matching Henné Color Henna powder or Henna colouring cream hair colours.
- Consult the table below to choose your Henné Color Henna colour enhancing masks made with henna.
- Henna extract, Shea butter, Ylang Ylang essential oil
- Free from oxidants, ammonia, p-Phenylenediamine (PPD), to respect the scalp and hair fibre
- Free from SLS, parabens and silicone
- 150ml pot and 1 instructions leaflet.
Instructions for use:
- Wash your hair with Henné Color neutral organic henna Hair care shampoo with its gentle, silicone-free formula, then wring out your hair.
- Carefully apply 1 or 2 drops of Henné Color Henna colour enhancing mask made with henna, distributing it well over the entire head of hair, root to tip.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water, finishing it off with a cool water rinse.
- Our Henna colour enhancing masks made with henna can be used on all hair types.
- Our Henna colour enhancing masks must not be used on sensitive or wounded scalps. They must not be applied to eyelashes or eyebrows. For external use only.
- Depending on how sensitive your skin, certain ingredients can provoke allergic reactions Carry out a patch test 48 before use.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, Ceteareth-33, Propylene Glycol, Quaternium-52, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Peg-15 Cocopolyamine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cananga Odorata Fmlower Extract, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Picramate,4-Hydroxypropylamino-3-Nitrophenol, Hc Red No. 3.