Henné Color Henna colouring cream
Made in France
- Our Henné Color Henna colouring creams are gentle hair colours enriched with henna extract, a plant known for its beneficial effects on hair. They respect hair fibre and scalp. Their regular use will intensify colour results and the beauty of your hair.
- Sourced in India or Egypt, our henna is carefully selected and checked, guaranteed free from heavy metals and p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) that can cause certain henna tattoos to lead to serious allergies. For your safety, independent specialised laboratories carry out microbiological tests on our products. Our henna is incorporated to enable easy application and optimised colour results.
- All of our formulas are tested under medical supervision.
Our Henné Color Henna colouring creams are direct semi-permanent hair colours that do not alter the hair’s structure.
- Our Henné Color Henna colouring creams are 2-in-1 products, both hair colours and conditioners. They can be used on all types of natural or coloured hair.
- They help to cover up to 100% of grey hairs.
- Your hair’s natural highlights are coloured in all transparency with gentle Henné Color Henna colouring cream hair colours, which respect the hair fibre. All of henna’s recognised beneficial properties on the scalp and hair fibre play a part in the beauty of your hair. Henna is a plant-based, anti-bacterial, antioxidant dye and a natural hair conditioner. It brings suppleness, softness, shine and volume to your hair. It makes for easier styling.
The hairstylist’s recommendations:
- The Henné Color Henna colouring creams can be used for highlights. The very natural result will offer more or less contrast and intensity depending on the chosen colour and the waiting time.
- The use of neutral Hair care shampoo made with soft and silicone-free Henné Color organic henna improves your colour’s longer-lasting hold.Their regular use helps keep your hair looking beautiful.
A choice of shades
- Henné Color Henna colouring creams are available in 12 shades, helping you customise your colour, play on highlights and follow trends. These oxidant-free hair colours do not help to lighten your hair.
- Consult the colour chart and table below to choose your colour.
- Henna extract
- Hybrid lavender essential oil
- Free from synthetic perfumes
- Free from oxidant, ammonia, p-Phenylenediamine (PPD), and resorcinol to respect the scalp and hair fibre
- Kit containing a 90ml bottle with an applicator top, 1 cap, 1 pair of disposable gloves, 1 instructions leaflet. (can be kept once opened).
Instructions for use:
- No preparation needed, just shake the bottle and cut off the tip.
- Wash your hair with neutral Henné Color Hair care shampoo made with organic henna with its gentle, silicone-free formula, then wring out your hair. Put on the gloves and place a towel on your shoulders. Apply the cream to the roots, strand by strand, then apply homogenously over the entire head of hair to the tips. Cover you hair with the cap.
- 20 to 40 min according to desired intensity.
- With warm water until the water runs clear.
- Our Henné Color Henna colouring creams are suitable for all hair types.
- Depending on how sensitive your skin, certain ingredients can provoke allergic reactions Carry out a patch test 48 before use.
- The hair colour must not be used on sensitive or wounded scalps. It must not be applied to eyelashes or eyebrows. For external use only.
- We recommend testing the chosen hair colour before first use on a strand of hair to check the result, which depends on the hair’s initial colour and state (coloured or permed hair).
- You can apply the Henné Color Henna colouring cream after a hair decolouration, perm or straightening treatment. However, we recommend waiting a week and reducing the waiting time. Hair that is already coloured is porous and fixes hair colour faster. The resulting shade will be brighter.
- You can clean any traces left by hair colour on your skin by rubbing it with a cotton pad moistened with a little soap and/or shampoo.
- You can keep any leftover product in the bottle for another application.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth-33, Benzyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Basic Brown 17, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Basic Blue 99, Basic Brown 16, Isohexadecane, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Basic Yellow 57, Quaternium-52,Peg-15 Cocopolyamine, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Linalool, Sodium Picramate, Magnesium Nitrate, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone.