Henné Color Henna hair colouring powder
Made in France
- Our Henné Color Henna hair colouring powders are gentle hair colours made with henna. Henna is known for its beneficial properties on hair and scalp. Henna has a strengthening, antiseptic, antiseborrheic effect. It brings softness, suppleness, shine and volume to your hair.
- Sourced in India or Egypt, our henna is carefully selected and checked, free from heavy metals and p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) that can cause certain henna tattoos to lead to serious allergies. For your safety, independent specialised laboratories carry out microbiological tests on our products. Our henna is incorporated to enable easy application and optimised colour results.
- Our Henné Color Henna hair colouring powders are direct semi-permanent hair colours that do not alter the hair’s structure.
- Our Henné Color Henna hair colouring powders can be used on all types of natural or coloured hair.
- They help cover those first grey hairs.
- Henné Color Henna hair colouring powders enrich your hair’s warm highlights and respect the hair fibre.
- Henna is a true plant-based conditioner; it brings volume, suppleness and shine to your hair and makes for easier styling.
The hairstylist’s recommendations:
- Regular use of Henné Color Henna hair colouring powders help to intensify your hair’s highlights for very natural results.
- The use of neutral Hair care shampoo made with soft and silicone-free Henné Color organic henna improves your colour’s longer-lasting hold.
- Adding a drop of Henné Color organic henna Conditioning balm when preparing your henna paste brings extra suppleness and softness to your hair.
A choice of shades:
- Henné Color Henna hair colouring powders come in 7 different colours, from black to golden blond, a palette of colours to help you obtain personalised results according to your hair’s natural colour and your desires. These oxidant-free hair colours do not help to lighten your hair.
- Consult the colour chart and the table below to choose your colour.
- Our choice of carefully selected henna and dye-plants. Free from oxidants, ammonia, p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) and perfume, in order to respect the scalp and hair fibre.
- Kit containing a 100g bag of powder and 1 instructions leaflet (keep in a dry place once opened).
Instructions for use:
- You will need one sachet of Henné Color Henna hair colouring powder, a container and a spoon, one comb, one pair of gloves, a plastic cap and a towel.
- Pour the sachet of powder into your container. Add hot water, a drop of Henné Color organic henna Conditioning balm for an optimum result and blend until you obtain a smooth paste. Leave to cool.
- Wash your hair with Henné Color neutral organic henna Hair care shampoo with its gentle, silicone-free formula, then wring out your hair. Put on the gloves and place a towel on your shoulders. Apply the paste to the roots, strand by strand, then to the entire head of hair to the tips. Cover your hair with the cap.
- Leave on for 40 min to 2 hours depending on the desired colour intensity. The longer the product is left on, the more pronounced the highlights will be.
- Lather with warm water and rinse thoroughly to eliminate any traces of paste.
- For even greater softness and suppleness, apply a small amount of Henné Color organic henna Conditioning balm and rinse once more with cool water.
- Our Henné Color Henna hair colouring powders can be used on any type of hair. They must only be used on hair and not to colour eyelashes or eyebrows.
- For external use only.
- Depending on how sensitive your skin, certain ingredients can provoke allergic reactions. Carry out a patch test 48 hours before use.
- We recommend testing the colour on a single strand before applying to the full head of hair, since the powder reacts differently depending on your initial hair colour, hair texture and any chemical treatments you have had.
- You can apply our Henné Color Henna hair colouring powders after hair decolouration, perm or straightening treatments. However, we recommend waiting a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks before using it and shortening the waiting time during the first application.
- The hair colour acts faster on light hair; having assessed the result on your test strand, reduce the waiting time accordingly.
- You can clean any traces left by the hair colour on your skin with soap or lemon juice on a cotton pad.
- Only use on healthy scalp (no irritations or wounds). Place out of children’s reach.
- The powder’s colour does not correspond to the result on your hair.
- Only use the colour black on black or dark brown hair (the final colour will be at its best after 48 hours).
Cassia Italica Leaf Powder, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Powder, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract